The iconic RSA building has a long history of community use, initially as a notable Church in 1920 and then the RSA from 1980s. Vector Group Charitable Trust invites YOU to be a part of the building’s story.
Check out a local’s opinion of us here.
Support our community space by sponsoring a brick to carry on the intended purpose of the building – a sense of place. Sponsors will be listed at the entrance to the facility for all to see. Brick price varies with sponsorship options, which are listed below.
Help dream big for our small Te Puke community because, like you, we know our community is worth it! Please include your contribution and mail or donate online at https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/goodnessgrowshere or via bank deposit (details below).
Sponsorship for 2018
Bricks range from $150 to $10,000 with advertorial perks for the Limited Edition Sponsors
Your sponsorship will also include:
- Listing in our TEPUKEMAG. vectorgroup.org.nz/tepukemag
- Acknowledgement in showreels produced by Te Puke Film.
- Listing and advertorial options on the Te Puke Directory. tepukedirectory.co.nz
- Tax rebate of 33.33% as we are a donee org.
- Sponsor-member discounts on future events.
- *Limited Edition Sponsors will be approached for personalised showreels, project and initiative endorsements and branding opportunities – print, film, web, social media.
- All who have sponsored in previous years will remain to be recognised in our year book and online websites and social portals.
Westpac Account Name: Vector Group
Account number: 03-1330-0031832-000
Reference- Please state name of Business or your name or koha if you want to remain anonymous.
Mailing Address: 16 Oxford Street, Te Puke, NZ
Registered Donee Org – Charitable Trust No…. CC45966
IRD Number: 106−276−961
Thank you in advance for your contribution. We will hold a celebration for our sponsors at the official opening day.
Steve & Tracey Fawcett and Ayoma Fernando
On behalf of the Vector Group Charitable Trust