In cooperation with “CS.Cart”
Vector Group a non-profit organization from Te Puke, New Zealand, is starting an online marketplace that will be reliable, easy to use, and what’s most important—consumer-friendly.
- Create an E-Commerce platform (CS-Cart is the marketplace platform provider) in which each business/organisation would haves an E-store in order to facilitate marketing and selling products/services/fundraising electronically.
- Create a peer-to-peer platform that promotes the purchase and sale of NEW and second-hand goods.
- Allow its members to publish their projects on the website themselves and to raise funds by selling merchandise and other online sales activities.
- To support local entrepreneurs and allow citizens to easily shop for everyday goods in one place.
- Provide beneficiaries with tools to access new local and regional markets.
- Linking beneficiaries of the platform with Te Puke Travel in order to magnify impact and visibility online.
- Encouraging New Zealand Kiwi made products, through E-marketing Strategy and the direct relationship with the costumers.
- Responding to the social distancing requirements during/after the COVID-19 and influencing the trade culture through introducing new marketing strategies.
- Beneficiaries (MSMEs owners) Local Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Get Rural Business Online
- Marketplace for Visual Creative artists and the Film Industry
- New and Secondhand distributors
Registration for beneficiaries on the platform and training them will be announced after finishing installing all requirements of the platform.