For the wellbeing of taiohi and the people who support them.
• Inclusive/embracing diversity
• Responsive/evolving with the sector
Vector Group Charitable Trust supports Taiohi and Community led engagement and development. Our work is guided by our kaupapa and principles.
Vector Group Trustees
Vector Group Charitable Trust (Envisioning Sustainable Communities Creatively):
- Registered with Charities services 4/01/2011
Charities number: CC45966
- Registered with IRD
IRD/Exemption Number : 106−276−961
- IRD granted Income Tax Exemption
- IRD granted Resident Withholding Tax on Interest and Dividends Exemption
- IRD granted Donee status
- Incorporated with Societies on 21/02/2017 – 
- Registered for GST on 31/7/2018
- NZBN: 9429045972324
A quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another.
It has a modern feel and was decided upon by Te Puke youth. It contains sharp angled letters V and G that resemble vectors which is enclosed by a hexagonal circle of community.
The hexagon is one of the geometric shapes that occurs in nature.
Envisioning Sustainable Communities Creatively
To support people who work with young people, and thereby enhance youth engagement and development and creatives so that young people thrive.
Strategic Programmes and Services:
2. Community Activities and Engagement
3. Information Sharing
4. Supporting “Shared-Identity” Communities
5. Creative Projects that Enable Self-Expression
Our projects, events and collaboration in the Te Puke Community